Better Lighting. Better Results.
To remain strong in industry, you must scrutinize costs across every process. Lighting can account for up to 80% of an facility's energy bill, so it must be as efficient and cost-effective as possible. Longer-lasting and energy-efficient LED lighting can have an enormous impact on your bottom line, reducing operational costs through reduced downtime and lower energy consumption, keeping your employees safer on the work floor, and improving productivity.
Commercial & Industrial
THE TIME IS NOW
Businesses are just beginning the transition to LED lighting in the 12.9 million commercial and industrial buildings in the United States. While the underlining goal is energy efficiency, taking advantage of current cash incentives and tax benefits adds to further the economic impact and revue outcome for clients.
Lower energy consumption with cost-effective LED lighting and controls
Cut capital expenditure by using light as a service (LaaS) or circular lighting
Plan outages and maintenance to reduce disruption and downtime
Increase employee productivity and optimize labor costs by enhancing working conditions
Improve customer loyalty through improved manufacturing performance
Future-proof the workfloor with easy re-zoning, including evaluating current and proposed lighting layouts
Comply with national and international safety standards
Create a safe work environment by ensuring a well-lit workfloor
Promote employee well-being with high-quality LED lighting
Lower carbon footprint by reducing energy consumption
Minimize environmental impact with improved efficiency, fewer mistakes, and less waste
Comply with national and international energy and environmental regulations
The LUNA Process
ENGINEER & DESIGN
- Analysis of current lighting system.
- Financial impact of current lighting system compared to proposed LED system.
- Create lighting plans with direct point site photometrics
- Permit plans when required.
- Review of current available incentive / rebate programs offered with both utility company and applicable government programs.
- Application submittal and project monitoring to secure incentives.
- Final project close out for rebate issuance.
- Fixture analysis of multiple leading manufacturers to include warranty, light output, fixture optics, etc.
- Sampling of various manufacturers within site for client observation.
- Light measurement verification and notation using light meter to ensure proper site foot-candles.
- Full turn key installation including full-time onsite dedicated LUNA project manager.
- Zero business interruption as project can be completed at night and/or after hours.
- Full dealership indemnity provision from contractors, permitting, etc.
National market representation
Completed projects in over 35 US States
Full design build assistance for retrofit and new construction
We work direct with over 200 utility companies
Complete hassle-free turn key LED projects
Over 50 licensed / insured contractor partners for installation
On-site project management
Chow-Biens Distribution selected LUNA Energy Partners to assist in the lighting design and fixture selection in retrofitting their approx. 1,000,000 sq. ft distribution center in Los Angeles, CA. LUNA Energy Partners met with both facility and production managers in understanding the lighting needs and design concerns to create a lighting layout and fixture selection. Moreover, LUNA Energy Partners was able to secure a substantial lighting rebate from the local utility to offset the capital outlay for the project.
Zero Obligation Lighting Assessment
READY. SET. SAVE.
CALL TODAY 1.800.504.1505