stes Park - Longmont - Fort Collins - Loveland - Estes Park - Longmont - Fort Collins - Loveland - Estes Par
Estes Park - Longmont - Fort Collins - Loveland
ENERGY EFFICIENCY MADE EASY
For businesses located in the greater Estes Park, Longmont, Fort Collins and Loveland Colorado areas with participating utilities are eligible to receive state funded incentives up to 100% of the project cost for energy efficiency projects.
Complimentary on-site lighting analysis conducted by an authorized, fully insured professional energy auditor to include:
- Energy savings calculation
- Maintenance savings calculation
- Proposed replacement equipment comparison
- Projected ROI with savings and return CAPEX calculation
- Installation forecast and pre-scheduling questionnaire
State funded cash incentives offered to cover up to 100% of the energy efficiency project's installed cost. (Limited program funding available)
- Incentive based on pre/post measure deemed savings
- Limited up to $50,000 per building per year
- Projects must be completed and post inspected by 11/15/2018
Hassle-Free paperwork submission using AspenHill Energy Quick-Connect © portal to complete all required utility forms for project information, incentive calculation and submission, inspection pre/post scheduling.
- AspenHill representative will complete / submit all paperwork
- AspenHill representative will be onsite for pre/post inspection
- AspenHill will guarantee incentive calculation towards project cost
Full turn-key installation using licensed and insured contractors within our network offering no out of pocket costs and virtually zero business interruption.
- Turn-key install to include labor, licenses, insurance binder, aerial lift equipment, applicable permits, fixture recycling.
ROI - CASH FLOW ADVANTAGE
The below represents the 1- year estimated financial impact of implementing energy efficient technologies in a facility participating in the 2018 Watt Chomper Efficiency Program.
Pre-Measure Annual kWh Cost Annual Maint. Exp Post Measure Annual kWh Cost Annual Maint. Exp ANNUAL NET SAVINGS
1000W MH $1,127.52 $32.50 250W LED $250.98 $0.00 $909.04
400W MH $478.15 $32.50 100W LED $104.40 $0.00 $406.25
250W MH $328.86 $28.40 50W LED $52.20 $0.00 $305.06
2L 8FT T12 $219.24 $16.54 2L 8FT LED $41.76 $0.00 $194.02
4L 4FT T5 HO $244.30 $27.60 100W LED $104.40 $0.00 $167.50
6L 4FT T5 HO $342.43 $33.10 180W LED $187.92 $0.00 $187.61
EXISTING EQUIPMENT NEW EQUIPMENT
Note: Calculations based on facility annual hours of 8700 and adjusted kWh rate of $0.12. Annual maintenance expense estimated
from national averages for replacement parts and labor.
Sign Up to Schedule a Complimentary Lighting Analysis
START SAVING TODAY
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU